Thank you for choosing a-Toosh-a-Licious. Please read the following Terms, Conditions and Customer Agreement (“Agreement”). This Agreement outlines the terms and conditions under which a-Toosh-a-Licious will sell cloth nappies. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. If you have any questions or need more information regarding this Agreement or our service, please contact us by email.
Our store is hosted on Woocommerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services.
Placing an order
- You may place an order with us by ordering via our online shopping cart and paying using our checkout process.
- Before you pay you will be given the opportunity to choose your nappies colour, to check your order and to correct any errors.
- After each order is placed we will acknowledge it via an e-mail showing full details of the products you have ordered.
- We will accept your order when we have received the payment of the order in full, and we will dispatch the order the following morning. We will send you a despatch confirmation by e-mail.
- .We may refuse to accept an order:
- Where goods are not available;
- Where your payment cannot be processed.
Payment and Personal Data
- Please note that we never pass on any customer details to any third parties, the information you give us is used only to process your order.
- Orders will not be dispatched and products will remain the property of a-Toosh-a-Licious until payment has been made in full.
- Payment can be made via Manual EFT or PayFast.
- When payments have been made by Manual EFT, we reserve the right to hold the goods until your payment has been cleared by your bank please allow a minimum of 2 working days for this.
- You acknowledge that all measurements are approximate and that the reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow.
- We have done our best to ensure that every a-Toosh-a-Licious product is safe and will cause no harm to your baby. Although unlikely, some babies might develop nappy rash with any kind of nappies, including cloth nappies, the adult caring for a baby (the customer) must decide if the product is not suitable for that particular baby and stop using immediately.
- A-Toosh-a-Licious strongly discourages the use of safety pins, hooks, sewing pins or any other device to hold the nappy in place or for any other reason.
- Moreover, if a customer uses safety pins, hooks or sewing pins onto our products we accept no liability for any damage caused by such implement to the baby or to any other person.
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to sell any goods or cancel any order.
- While every care is taken to keep your details secure while you go through the transaction process, we cannot be held responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of an unauthorised third party accessing your details while you place an order.
Prices given on our products are subject to change without notice.
We will not be held responsible for any modification in price changes.
We will not be held responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The information on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the information on this site is at your own risk.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service or part thereof without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to anyone for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Returns and refunds
We’re here to assist you the best we can.
Refunds can only be given if you have bought the nappies directly from a-toosh-a-licious.
Please note that postage charges are not eligible for a refund.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Sometime we buy the wrong size or the wrong color, or we simply change our minds… but that’s totally fine!
You can get a refund or an exchange within 30 days of your purchase date with a valid receipt. Since we sell items considered hygienic product, we cannot offer an open-ended return policy. Thank you for your understanding.
Refund and Exchange policy
- They must be in the original condition and packaging, unwashed and unused.
- It is the customers responsibility to return the goods to a-toosh-a-licious.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of initial purchase
- A valid proof of purchase from our website in your name must be supplied.
- It must be return to our warehouse within 30 days
- Shipping charges are not refundable, unless we made a mistake with your order to begin with.
- Return postage is payable by the customer.
Recorded delivery is advisable as a-toosh-a-licious cannot be held responsible for goods going missing in the pos.
Please note a-toosh-a-licious will not refund for goods that have been washed or used unless they are deemed to be faulty by us.
Gift certificates cannot be returned for a refund.
If you have a fault with your nappies and they are within the guarantee period:
Please contact us before sending any goods back to us. If we agree that the nappies are faulty and within guarantee we will give you an RGA code, (Return Goods Authorisation). When sending goods back please quote this code and include a covering letter with your full contact details, details of the fault and your invoice number. However where able, please send a photo of the fault first to firstname.lastname@example.org as this may save you having to return items to us.
In the first instance goods will be repaired or replaced wherever possible, refunds will only be given if replacement stock is not available, a suitable alternative is not available or a repair is not applicable.
We have sent you the wrong stuff…
We are human and sometimes we do make mistakes. Please check your order and notify us of any discrepancies within 48 hours of delivery. Give us a call or drop us an email and we will decide which return option is best. For larger parcels of 10 nappies or more it may be better to have the goods uplifted by our courier company.
Return good to:
35 Warwick Road
We reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you our fees and expenses if the product is received otherwise than in accordance with these requirements.
6 Month Guarantee
All a-Toosh-a-Licious products are covered by our 6 month guarantee. This covers fabric faults and workmanship for a period of 6 months from date of purchase. This does not cover damage caused to product by excessive laundering, for example using harsh stain removers, boil washing, continually tumble drying, adding vinegar or sodium bicarbonate to the wash. Excessive laundering can destroy elastic, make the fabric go bald, reduce the performance of you nappies, drastically reduce the lifespan and will render you guarantee void.
“Whiter than white simply ain’t right”! The nappies are there to catch waste and over time they may become stained or discoloured, this is to be accepted and is not a fault.
Giving You Fast Turnaround So you can have your baby in an a-Toosh-a-Licious nappy as soon as possible!!
ORDERS ARE SENT BY COURIER and there is an option to COLLECT from our offices in Krugersdorp.
Standard orders are posted to you as quickly as possible. We guarantee that they will be posted from our office after your order and payment has been received. We will email you your tracking number on despatch.
All orders sent by COURIER require a daytime address where someone can sign for the parcel on delivery. There is an additional fee for courier service. Please see the order check out process.
Kindly note that a-Toosh-a-Licious will not take any liability for lost or stolen items once the parcel leaves our offices.
Orders may be collected from the a-Toosh-a-Licious, 35 Warwick Road, Chancliff, Krugersdorp.
Collection hours are:
Monday – Friday 7:00am to 5:00pm
a-Toosh-a-Licious contact numbers:
Tel: 061 410 4401
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 082 876 5629
Email: [email protected]